• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: Does anyone else find this extremely disturbing?

#216664 1 year, 5 months ago
I'm done
The voices tell me what to say
Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by funky420.
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#216668 1 year, 5 months ago
funky420 wrote:
I'm done

HEY,,,GET BACK HERE!!!!

(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder
PLEASE be quiet when the band is playing. PLEASE.

#216669 1 year, 5 months ago
Wheelman wrote:
yeah, i guess I do have a real problem with demonic imagery flooding the airwaves...
Flooding, eh? one 2nd tier pop star on an early morning adult program chock full of emptiness? woe is us. Definitely a battle worth fighting.
You aren't interesting or clever when you write or speak in the lyrics of others. Rather, what are YOUR words?

It's dead and over when close enough is good enough.
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#216670 1 year, 5 months ago
The Grateful Dead sing a song called Friend of the Devil. Couldn't that be considered promoting being friends with deamons? I am not saying that is what this song is about. All I am saying is to be careful about takeing symbols that upset you, and coming to the conclusion that these symbols promote "evil" which will lead to satan ruling the world.
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#216671 1 year, 5 months ago
ZenoMarx wrote:
Wheelman wrote:
yeah, i guess I do have a real problem with demonic imagery flooding the airwaves...
Flooding, eh? one 2nd tier pop star on an early morning adult program chock full of emptiness? woe is us. Definitely a battle worth fighting.

I could list all the series on tv that use demonic symbolism...
but you just dismiss that too....
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#216674 1 year, 5 months ago
nycdave wrote:
The Grateful Dead sing a song called Friend of the Devil. Couldn't that be considered promoting being friends with deamons? I am not saying that is what this song is about. All I am saying is to be careful about takeing symbols that upset you, and coming to the conclusion that these symbols promote "evil" which will lead to satan ruling the world.

I cant believe Im the only one who sees the danger in demonic imagery coming from a pop star who has millions of young/impressionable fans she can subvert.
& then to hav her perfom on such a vanilla type show early in the morning...
& no parents here are taken aback by this???

wtf is wrong with you people????
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#216676 1 year, 5 months ago
wlewis wrote:
there can be no good without evil

the yin and yang of it all
The following user(s) said Thank You: Strider1
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#216677 1 year, 5 months ago
Interesting conversation. I've heard of Kesha, but not familiar with her music. Inverted crucifixes, pentagrams? Nothing new there. Ozzy was doing that 25 years ago, Marilyn Manson more recently. Look at photos of Kesha and she looks like just another pop singer that would have all believe she's just another trollop seeking publicity. Was just listening to a documentary on David Bowie. There was an interview around '72 where he proclaimed he's gay and always was (when he was then a parent and married). He was also wearing dresses and looking quite androgynous. Good publicity stunt that paid off well for him. Eventually he got more popular and people forgot about the gayness as he changed his image. Kesha is nothing new and I don't feel the kiddies need to sheltered from her. Eventually they grow out of this crap, and hopefully will start listening to Mum and Dad's Dead boots and get shown the light.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
Carl
Junior Boarder

#216678 1 year, 5 months ago
i find this thread hilarious. you are thinking way too hard about this wheelman. fuck your values and your opinion about the morality of american society. Fucking Slayer!!!!!! Hell Awaits!!!
Carl
Junior Boarder

#216679 1 year, 5 months ago
anyone else see slayer and the dead in the same month? I must have 5+ times in the late 80's
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
Time to create page: 7.98 seconds