• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SkiNose
Junior Boarder

Re: Does anyone else find this extremely disturbing?

#257969 1 year, 5 months ago
Actually, what is disturbing, is all the so called christians hiding behind a right side up crucifix, yet they're so freaking hypocritical.
"You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know."
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#257975 1 year, 5 months ago
SkiNose wrote:
Actually, what is disturbing, is all the so called christians hiding behind a right side up crucifix, yet they're so freaking hypocritical.

obviously a Kesha fan ^
(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
SkiNose
Junior Boarder

#257980 1 year, 5 months ago
Nope, just not a fan of censorship and people who place their morals over anothers.
"You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know."
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#257983 1 year, 5 months ago
SkiNose wrote:
Nope, just not a fan of censorship and people who place their morals over anothers.

yeah, I have a tendency of doing that...
Cause I know my morals are SUPERIOR to those of devil worshipers...
(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#258067 1 year, 5 months ago
^ classic!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: RowTimmy
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#258119 1 year, 5 months ago
I can't recall the name of the band, but there was a music group that had a song on one of their earlier albums....and the lyrics went something like this: " I'll set out running but I'll take my time, a Friend of the DEVIL is a friend of mine......"
I can't recall the name of the band, perhaps someone out there can help.....I hope none of you listen to that Satanic crap.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
The following user(s) said Thank You: SkiNose
B-Rad
Gold Boarder

#258134 1 year, 5 months ago
As a practising satanist I am offended when I see people wearing crosses on TV. Why do they let those evil Christians on TV...they are going to destroy our good satanic culture.
Iriecycle
Expert Boarder
AND LEAVE IT ON!!!!

#258596 1 year, 5 months ago
jaredlang wrote:
I can't recall the name of the band, but there was a music group that had a song on one of their earlier albums....and the lyrics went something like this: " I'll set out running but I'll take my time, a Friend of the DEVIL is a friend of mine......"
I can't recall the name of the band, perhaps someone out there can help.....I hope none of you listen to that Satanic crap.

I was fortunate to have traveled with the Grateful Dead, though first show was a Jerry Band show in Long Island. Later, I was exceptionally fortunate to travel w/ little baggage, having given it all away, and see what came my way. I wound up hitching on sailboats and settled in Mexico for a while. During that later stage I was reading "The good book," many times a day. I was practicing walking, and talking, in prayer. Essentially it was a prayer of Gratitude, "Thank you, and what else can I do?" "Nothing," was a welcome answer.
I think the idea of FOTD is befriending everything, though I've come to find this band I love don't know it all. After all even Jesus died to rise again. Of course many don't believe or understand this. However, one has to fall to learn to get up, and struggles w/ wickedness help give us strength, when they don't kill us. This band I love also has Magnificent Sanctuary Band, Greatest Story, and numerous spirituals in their repertoire and that of JGB, which I love no less, though danced way harder to TGOGD. Listening to Jerry sing I Shall Be Released sure sounds good, though damn sad. I hope Bobby's doing OK; straight and narrow, my brother.
Anyhow, good fortune on the path of a good life, it's dodgy, be careful. Don't you let that Deal Go Down, we could have us a High Time, and I've met the devil, he seems hell bent.
I Am You, As You Are Me, As We Are One, and We Are All Together.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds