Gold Boarder

Re: Dear Californians...

#217072 1 year, 4 months ago
WTF is going on out there!!!
(get out now!!)

Take The Red Pill Now Nov 27, 2012
theredpillnews.blogspot.com/2012/11/cuba...na-now.html?spref=tw

[paragraph 2-3]

In California, the most freedom-crushing region of America, a man was recently thrown in jail for four days for photographing police. Photographing or video recording police is not a crime if done in a manner that does not directly impede their actions. But California police simply don’t “like” being photographed, so they throw people in jail, without charge, and let them rot in California’s third-world prisons for a few days as a form of retaliation.
In another case, California’s raw milk man James Stewart has just been released from jail after being forced to sign a plea deal with L.A. County which accused him of the heinous crime of distributing unpasteurized milk. His punishment? Nearly four months in jail, being treated as a terrorist and denied nutrition to the point where he emerged looking like a Nazi war camp prisoner. The state then slapped on two felony charges, five years of probation, and a $300,000+ fine that the man has no way to pay because California raided his business at gunpoint, stole all his cash and then destroyed all the inventory of his business, including over $50,000 in fresh food.
(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#217075 1 year, 4 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
Wheelman wrote:
RowTimmy wrote:

Stay as far away from NJ as you can.

plz pass this message to the millions who flock to my area each summer...

They are from NYC and wouldn't listen.

Real quick (as a midwest boy in the big city)

Q:How do blow someones mind in NYC?

A: Say: please or thank you

Sorry, but that is quite incorrect. The people in NYC you're most likely to blow their minds doing that to are the touristas. So many of the stereotypes of NYC from days gone by don't really apply any more.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#217077 1 year, 4 months ago
Wheelman wrote:
WTF is going on out there!!!
(get out now!!)

Take The Red Pill Now Nov 27, 2012
theredpillnews.blogspot.com/2012/11/cuba...na-now.html?spref=tw

[paragraph 2-3]

In California, the most freedom-crushing region of America, a man was recently thrown in jail for four days for photographing police. Photographing or video recording police is not a crime if done in a manner that does not directly impede their actions. But California police simply don’t “like” being photographed, so they throw people in jail, without charge, and let them rot in California’s third-world prisons for a few days as a form of retaliation.
In another case, California’s raw milk man James Stewart has just been released from jail after being forced to sign a plea deal with L.A. County which accused him of the heinous crime of distributing unpasteurized milk. His punishment? Nearly four months in jail, being treated as a terrorist and denied nutrition to the point where he emerged looking like a Nazi war camp prisoner. The state then slapped on two felony charges, five years of probation, and a $300,000+ fine that the man has no way to pay because California raided his business at gunpoint, stole all his cash and then destroyed all the inventory of his business, including over $50,000 in fresh food.

Wow, what a credible source!
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#217079 1 year, 4 months ago
Wheelman wrote:

Nov 26, 2012
5 Years of Vacant Commercial Buildings: Children Playing in the Ruins in Southern Cali.

....and California is the only state in the country that's suffered any sort of real estate crisis?!?
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#217090 1 year, 4 months ago
of course not...
the video is from a site called Survive&Thrive Tv on Youtube...
a daily video diary of life in Southern California
George4title

this posted an hour ago...

Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#217135 1 year, 4 months ago
Yahoo Finance
best & worst run States Nov 27, 2012
California is ranked 50th!!!
finance.yahoo.com/news/the-best-and-wors...erica-150415625.html
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#217142 1 year, 4 months ago
Wheelman wrote:
of course not...
the video is from a site called Survive&Thrive Tv on Youtube...
a daily video diary of life in Southern California
George4title

this posted an hour ago...

the nerve of some people trying to buck the status quo, shunning the auto industry and oil companies by using alternative forms of transportation. Can you smell the red menace at work? And no, I'm not talking about Satan, although he must be in on this.
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#217143 1 year, 4 months ago
they're all over the place out there, AcidTestGrad!!!
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#217151 1 year, 4 months ago
Wheelman wrote:
they're all over the place out there, AcidTestGrad!!!

Gosh darn it, where's Joseph McCarthy when you need him? Does Fox news know about this? Get Murdoch on the phone, pronto!!
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#217187 1 year, 4 months ago
please listen to your fellow Californian...

BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!

Time to create page: 0.88 seconds